- Full Time
Digital Marketing Manager needed in Lagos
The company is looking to recruit a highly creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team.
The hired digital marketing manager will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations.
Furthermore, the potential candidate goal is to help grow the company brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Finally, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Plan and oversee the execution of all parts of our digital marketing department.
- Manage marketing campaigns such as Database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Make use of your strong analytical skills to assess the entire customer experience across different channels and touchpoints.
- Brainstorm and implement new and innovative growing methods.
- Collaborate with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on the marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Assist with overseeing and managing all contests and other digital projects.
- The candidate should have previous experience working as a digital marketing officer or a similar role.
- Creative skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Driver thinking skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficient with the use of a computer.
- Analytical skills.
- Creative content writing skills.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords, email campaigns and SEO.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns.
- The potential candidate should possess a minimum of B.Sc or BA in marketing or related course.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: resume@HRLeverageafrica.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit HRLeverageafrica.com.