- Full Time
Digital marketing manager needed at uppermark solutions limited.
UpperMark Solutions Limited is a full-service digital marketing company with clients in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria and globally.
As a very ambitious firm, it has a strong will to succeed, contributing to customer satisfaction and client retention.
The company is looking to hire a digital marketing manager.
- The ideal candidate will be in charge of the company’s online marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement digital marketing initiatives.
- The potential candidate will broadcast commercials and create content to increase brand awareness.
- Keep an eye on the company’s social media activity.
- Create content schedules for each of the brands.
- To create copies or photos for use on social networking.
- Manage social networks and monitor inbound messages across all platforms.
- Use your own and third-party platforms to interact with your audience.
- The success of social media material should be measured and reported.
- Relate with paid social media providers to allocate and optimize media spend
- Work with clients and approval authorities to approve and schedule Facebook and Instagram postings.
- At least 2 – 7 years of experience.
- Social media savvy.
- Capacity to create high-quality material for a variety of social media platforms.
- Basic understanding of SEO fundamentals.
- Image editing software, videography and photography is a plus.
- Exceptional writing ability.
- Ability to be inventive.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, energetic, motivated and inspiring.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- The potential candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND.
N50,000 to N70,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Digital Marketing Executive” as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com