A finance, automotive and real estate company is seeking a motivated digital marketing Intern to join our team.
The best aggregator platform for the finance, automotive, and real estate industries is Gratis Digital World.
Both product owners and purchasers benefit from our assistance in the sales and purchasing process.
Newland Digital is the parent company of the brand.
The hired candidate will work on campaigns with our digital marketing team will provide you with the opportunity to develop critical skills and get professional experience in this collaborative, entry-level role.
- Design and execute marketing and promotional campaigns for clients
- Assist with social media campaigns
- Interact with clients and customers with a professional and enthusiastic demeanour to build relationships and increase sales margins.
- Monitor digital marketing campaigns based on goals and KPIs
- Assist with email campaigns
- Assist with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Produce website and social media content
- Generate new leads to grow company revenue
- Develop your professional skills to grow both within the company and on your own
- Work directly with the marketing and sales team to accomplish tasks assigned by senior management.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with new and existing customers
- Present ideas to the sales and marketing team and other operational areas within the organization to improve sales processes and marketing procedures to ensure the company is operating efficiently and effectively
- Prior internship experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Result oriented.
- Highly motivated, energetic, motivated and inspiring.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Social media savvy.
- Capacity to create high-quality material for a variety of social media platforms.
- Basic understanding of SEO fundamentals.
- Image editing software, videography and photography is a plus.
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s Degree program (recent graduates considered).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants should be current students in a 4-year post-secondary program, but recent graduates can also apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org