- Full Time
A consultant service company is looking to recruit for the position of digital marketer.
Reuxville Homes deals with many of the top developers, property owners, and investors. Its consulting service is based on industry-leading research, analysis, and understanding.
The company investment consultants assist you in navigating the market, whether you’re looking to pre-lease, lease, sell, or buy any asset type.
Victoria Island, Lagos
- The ideal candidate will be in charge of the company’s online marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement digital marketing initiatives.
- The potential candidate will broadcast commercials and create content to increase brand awareness.
- Keep an eye on the company’s social media activity.
- Plan and implement a social media strategy.
- Create and managed campaigns for digital marketing.
- Create online banner ads and manage pay-per-click advertisements.
- Design and optimize content for the company’s website and social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Organize and maintain the company’s website.
- Manage social networks and monitor inbound messages across all platforms.
- Work on the website’s Search Engine Optimization regularly.
- Relate with paid social media providers to allocate and optimize media spend.
- Reduce the website bounce rate, increase dwell time and improve conversions by achieving key performance indicators.
- At least 1 – 2 years of experience.
- Social media savvy.
- Capacity to create high-quality material for a variety of social media platforms.
- Basic understanding of SEO fundamentals.
- Image editing software, videography and photography is a plus.
- Exceptional writing ability.
- Ability to be inventive.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, energetic, motivated and inspiring.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- The potential candidate should have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
18th October 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org