- Full Time
A software company is looking for a goal-oriented and analytical DevOps engineer to work on our Android app.
Canonical is a rapidly expanding international software firm that collaborates with the open-source community to create Ubuntu, the world’s most popular cloud operating system.
Its objective is to help individuals and organizations discover the benefits of free software.
With Ubuntu, our services help organizations worldwide cut expenses, increase efficiency and improve security.
The hired candidate will assess present programs, develop more efficient procedures, fix difficulties.
Also, provide a superb user experience using their grasp of programming tools and languages.
Furthermore, the developer is responsible for writing and proofreading
code and monitoring user feedback.
To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate skill in one of the major programming languages and a thorough understanding of the typical product life cycle.
- Install and configure various testing and automation tools as well as IT infrastructure.
- Automate the provisioning, configuration and de-provisioning of environments.
- Define and implement DevOps development, testing, release, update and support procedures.
- Offer advice on how to fix code problems using debugging techniques.
- Ensure that developers follow DevOps practices.
- Update or build new processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Improve operational efficiency, develop relevant metrics to illustrate system performance and agility using appropriate monitoring tools.
- Continuously execute vulnerability assessment and risk management to identify and apply cybersecurity safeguards.
- The potential candidate should have previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Willing to embrace and enrich Kuda culture of empathy, teamwork and passion.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good time-management skills.
- Have a strong desire for learning and growth.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience with CI or CD Platforms (Azure DevOps) is a Plus.
- Proficient with at least one GCP, AWS & Microsoft Azure (preferably Azure & AWS).
- Familiarity with ElasticSearch, Datadog and Sentry.
- Ability to use Technologies like Ansible, Terraform.
- Have experience with Kubernetes orchestration and management
- Working knowledge of monitoring and event management tool Implementations.
- Basic system administration and Linux skills.
- Possess a University Degree in Computer Science or related Software Engineering field.
- Learning and development
- Competitive salary
- Recognition rewards
- Annual leave
- Priority Pass for travel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Recommended training Programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.