- Full Time
A publisher is looking to recruit for the position of depot supervisor.
Spectrum Books Limited is the conduit for ensuring millions of people access knowledge, which broadens horizons and increases opportunities for building a better life. It has painstakingly published quality books for over four decades, recognizing the correlations between reading, knowledge acquisition, personal empowerment, and economic and societal development.
It is looking to recruit a depot supervisor with experience managing and overseeing all warehouse activities.
The hired supervisor will ensure efficient processes and maximize warehouse production.
Furthermore, the potential candidate will supervise staff, organize logistical procedures, assure the quality of commodities, and prepare required paperwork.
To be a successful supervisor, you have good organizational and time management abilities.
- Stock management such as Bin card, re-order level, quarterly stock count, on-the-spot stock count.
- Track and coordinate receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels.
- Material request – posting of material request on the system.
- Customer Services.
- Double-check for accurate orders, bills, things received inventory and delivery.
- Depot stock arrangement.
- Loading and offloading of stock.
- Inspection of the depot premises daily.
- Keep in touch and working with various departments.
- Ensure that basic maintenance standards, health and safety rules are followed.
- A minimum of 2 – 4 years relevant work experience.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Numerical proficiency.
- Customer service.
- The potential candidate should possess an OND qualification.
21st October 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com