Deposit Mobilization Officer
A financial service provider in the micro-banking sector is looking to recruit a deposit mobilization officer. This customer is in charge of acquiring customer who wants to deposit money into to a fixed bank account with a microfinance bank. The candidate must have had prior experience and has an existing relationship with customers who has funds available for deposit.
Location: Awoyaya, Lagos.
Working hours: 8 am – 4 pm
Remuneration: N250,000 – N400,000
- To support the business’ deposit mobilization division.
- Source for high-end customers and persuade them to deposit money into a bank.
- Ensure the form for opening a fixed deposit account is adequately completed and registered.
- Inform the client of the status of their deposit.
- Creating and implementing a business plan will help the organization attract a lot of fresh deposits from targeted markets with known volumes.
- Fostering and maintaining connections with corporate clients and individual depositors.
- Establish contact with both new and existing clients.
- Create and enhance new methods for rewarding depositors with interest on ordinary and fixed deposits.
- Ensure that due diligence is always applied to meet the regulator’s standards and defend the interests of the organization and the depositors by coordinating with the management team.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Marketing and any other related course
- 4 years minimum experience in a similar role.
- Previous work experience with Renmoney or Fairmoney is an advantage.
- A basic level of expertise in interpersonal interactions and grooming.
- Strong communication and presenting skills.
- A confident personality with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Interested candidates should click on the link below –
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com