We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist (Remote) who is excellent at problem-solving while maintaining a human approach to customer support. The ultimate goal of the candidate will be to provide positive customer experiences by enhancing relationships.
The projects we work on are the world’s #1 mobile and web products in the Health & Fitness and Edutainment categories.
Location: Work from Anywhere
Classifications: Remote Full-Time
Responsibilities of a Customer Support Specialist (Remote) :
- Listen to customer complaints and provide adequate solutions for their problem via phone or email.
- Provide feedback on App Store and Google Play.
- Provide detailed information about the products and services offered to the customers.
- Report on technical issues and share user feedback with other teams (product team, QA, marketing team).
- Conduct customer interviews.
- Update the customer support knowledge base.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Ability to tailor communication tone and strategy to specific situations
- Understanding of bug and feature request tracking & reporting procedures.
Would be a plus :
- Fluent in a 2nd language.
- Experience with Zendesk, Intercom, Jira, or other customer service software.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Attentive to details
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment
Available shift options:
- Mon – Fri, 06:00-14:00
- Mon – Fri, 14:00 – 22:00
- Sat – Wed, 06:00-14:00
- Sat – Wed, 14:00 – 22:00
- Wed – Sun, 06:00-14:00
- Wed – Sun, 14:00 – 22:00
- Mon – Fri, 17:00 – 01:00
- Sat – Wed, 17:00 – 01:00
- Wed – Sun, 17:00 – 01:00
- Mon – Fri, 22:00 – 06:00
- Mon – Fri, 01:00 – 09:00
- Wed – Sun, 22:00 – 06:00
- Wed – Sun, 01:00 – 09:00
What we offer:
- 100% remote work: work from anywhere, so you don’t have to spend time on a long commute
- Fixed schedule: choose a shift that suits your lifestyle best, with no shift switching
- Personal and professional development: you’ll have access to a corporate library, online learning platforms, and training to help your professional growth. You will also be provided with regular feedback and coaching for personal growth.
- Healthy work environment: despite working remotely, we strive to build close and trusting relationships in our team by creating a supportive and friendly environment
- Days off: we offer paid annual leave (20 work days) and sick leave (30 work days).
- Competitive compensation.
Apply on the company website : https://welltech.breezy.hr/p/5d44e9cea1aa-customer-support-specialist/apply
To apply for this job please visit welltech.breezy.hr.