- remote (international)
At Mimo, we believe that coding can open doors to careers and opportunities like a few other skills. That is why we have united behind the common goal of making coding accessible to all. We are looking for a Customer Support Manager at Mimo to join our Customer Support team. You’ll be on the front lines of assisting our students, listening to their feedback, and sharing their insights with other teams.
Location: Remote (International)
Job Responsibility for Customer Support Manager at Mimo
What you’ll be doing:
- You will respond quickly and thoughtfully to our learners’ requests via multiple channels. You will serve as a liaison between the learner and the other teams, passing on requests as needed.
- You will assist in educating and providing useful troubleshooting steps for technical issues that our students encounter on iOS, Android, and the web.
- You’ll interact with learners in the forums and keep an eye on the Mimo community.
You’ll thrive in this role if:
- You’re fantastic with people. Responding to customer requests can be difficult. Your experience and calmness allow you to de-escalate situations without taking someone’s opinion or mood personally.
- You are concerned about the learner’s experience. You are invested in the success of our students. Your priority is to provide value and to be the voice of our students.
- You’re an expert at problem-solving. You enjoy problem-solving and take the initiative to find solutions to root causes with patience and empathy.
- You speak English very well. From writing genuine apologies to surprising people by rephrasing conversations, you approach every opportunity to provide a meaningful experience and, ultimately, make our learners happy.
- You enjoy learning and have a strong interest in technology. You are familiar with a programming language. Ideally, you want to expand your knowledge and learn more about the web development ecosystem.
- You’re naturally collaborative. You inspire and motivate others to help you solve our learners’ problems by collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- You’re an advocate for remote work. You value written communication and can express yourself succinctly.
How we work
- We’re a distributed team, working for collaboration between the Eastern Standard time zone (UTC -5) and the European Standard time zone (UTC +3).
- Suppose you’re located outside of this time zone range and want to move to the company’s official headquarters in Austria. We’ll handle the work permit process and cover travel expenses in that case.
- If you prefer to work outside your home, we offer a physical location in Vienna and co-working stipends in other cities.
- We love working async, so you get to set your own schedule.
Our global perks and benefits
- We have a remote-first mentality and give everyone a home-office budget.
- Twenty-five days of paid vacation days in addition to your local public holidays and paid sick leave.
- We sponsor team retreats throughout Europe and remote-friendly activities, like hack weeks and coffee breaks.
- To further develop yourself, make use of our €680 personal growth budget for books, online courses, conferences, or anything else that supports your personal development.
- To give our menstruating team members the time off to cater to their health when needed during their menstrual cycle, we offer up to 2 days of paid menstrual leave per month.
- Your annual salary will range from €41k to €47k gross annually (or €53k to €61k for contractors). Your salary will automatically increase by 5% every year. No questions asked.
- The chance to build a world-class product, positively impact millions of aspiring developers, and be a virtual owner of the company with equity (phantom stock).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.getmimo.com.