Car & Classic is one of the largest automotive marketplaces in the world. We are looking for a passionate Customer Support Executive (Remote) who will work from anywhere in the world.
The candidate should someone who have relevant experience and wants to make their mark in a rapid growth business where they can make a real difference, whilst enjoying the environment and culture.
Finally, you don’t have to love cars to work here (and lots of our team don’t) but for those who do this is an incredible opportunity to combine your passion and professional lives – we look forward to hearing from you.
Responsibilities Customer Support Executive (Remote):
- Authorise classified adverts ensuring they are legitimate and not fraudulent.
- Create accounts for our trade customers, and help build and maintain relationships with them.
- Deal with customer enquiries, to help them administer their classified adverts and associated accounts.
- Deal with customer complaints and cases of fraud.
- Handle a large volume of general enquiries from customers.
- Liaising with other teams in regards to the escalation of customer enquiries and technical issues.
- Provide the best customer support by talking directly and honestly with our users both inbound and outbound via several channels.
- Help to further develop & improve the admin system & our processes.
- Any other tasks commensurate with the role.
- Ensure customer success.
- Experience in Customer Support and supporting customers in an online environment
- Due to the nature of our business, flexibility to working hours is a must. Weekends and bank holiday working will be required on a shift pattern.
- Ideally knowledge of Content Management Systems, Zendesk and bespoke admin systems
- Excellent verbal and written English and high-level communication skills.
- Experience in making unannounced calls to influence and guide people through a process.
- Experience working in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Expert organisational skills.
- The ability to think, work and be comfortable with adapting to customer needs in a changing environment. Taking the initiative is vital!
- Excited about delivering great service to loyal users of one of the world’s largest Classic Car platforms.
- Able to handle a varied and ever-changing workload! Multi-tasking is really important!
- An eye for detail and a passion for excellence – strong personal motivation to go above and beyond what is asked of you.
Skills, attributes and experience it would be nice for you to have:
- Being able to speak another language (French, Italian or German) would be a real winner!
- A passion for classic cars and vehicles
What do you get (remuneration & benefits)
- Salary: £21,000
- Stock options
- All the equipment you need to get the job done
- Flexible working – work where and when you want in order to get the job done
- Access to free counselling, therapy and mental health support via Spill
- Professional development allowance
- Company paid team retreats
- Income Protection
- Life Cover
- Smart Health
- Generous parental leave
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) & any period of closure over Christmas also paid
- Ability to make your mark on a fast-growing start-up
Our application process
We want to make sure we hire the best available talent! We had a fantastic 2021 with all of our hires hitting the ground running. We are excited to do the same in 2022.
Every role is crucial to us at this stage of our growth. We are improving and evolving our recruitment and application process on a monthly basis to ensure against any bias which is an ongoing issue in the recruitment function for companies of all sizes.
To help achieve this we have refined our application form that you will find when you click ‘Apply for this job’. The answers to the questions are the difference between your application being progressed or not so please do give them your time and effort when answering. The first thing our Talent Partner will review is these questions (we may not even need to review your CV depending on your answers).
Good luck with your application and thank you in advance for your interest in joining us at Car & Classic.
To apply for this job please visit careers.carandclassic.com.