- Full Time
A well-known name in the health care industry is searching for customer service to join its team and help us provide excellent patient care.
In Nigeria, Lagoon Hospitals has continually provided international-standard treatment.
The Hospital was founded in 1984 by Professor Emmanuel and Professor (Mrs.) Oyin Elebute and starting operations in 1986 as a supplier of integrated healthcare services, is now Nigeria’s largest private healthcare services group, with six hospitals.
The Joint Commission International has accredited Lagoon Hospitals as the only Nigerian hospital group and only two in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The Hospitals were accredited for the first time in 2011 and were re-accredited in 2015, 2018, and 2021.
- Organize the admission and discharge of patients.
- Schedule patients or book to see consultants.
- At all stages of client contact, provide excellent service.
- Admit patients in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Professionally handle inquiries, phone calls, and texts.
- To provide a perfect level of service at all client interaction points, communicate and collaborate with clinical and non-clinical professionals.
- Clinic administration
- Achieve higher levels of patient satisfaction and happiness with the experience.
- Potential candidates should have at least a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Supervisory and Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making skills.
- Result oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- University Degree or Higher Diploma in Social Sciences and Humanities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://bit.ly/Customer_Service_Officer_LH
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.