- Full Time
A reputable company is recruiting qualified customer service representatives to manage customer queries and complaints.
The potential candidate will also process orders and modifications.
To be successful in this role, you must have excellent customer service.
- Maintain a cheerful, compassionate and professional demeanour toward consumers.
- Respond to customer inquiries immediately.
- Customer issues are acknowledged and resolved.
- Use several channels to communicate with customers.
- Ensure client happiness and excellent service
- Process orders, paperwork, applications and requests through the department.
- Document customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinate with coworkers.
- Manage a group of customer service reps who are new to the company.
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Persuasive skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Customer service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Applicants must possess an HND or B.Sc Degree.
7th November 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com with “Female Customer Service Officer” as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org