- Full Time
Customer Service Representative needed in Lagos.
The company is looking to recruit a customer service representative to handle consumer questions and complaints. You’ll be in charge of processing orders, making changes, and escalating complaints through various channels.
To succeed in this position, you must remain calm when dealing with consumers and have prior computer skills.
- We are looking to hire a detail-oriented individual who is willing to learn and be dedicated.
- Handle consumer questions and complaints.
- You’ll be in charge of processing orders, making changes, and escalating protests through various channels.
- Follow-up on loan repayment.
- Answer questions from customers and handle any loan-related difficulties.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Create a case-by-case recovery approach to reduce the number of non-performing loans owing to customers.
- Sending out reminder notices, statements and promptly keeping track of debt collection.
- Entry-level or Less than one year of experience.
- Sound Risk Management experience.
- The candidate should have good knowledge of Lagos Island and the Mainland.
- The candidate must reside around Ikeja.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and highly focus.
- Excellent team spirit.
- Teamwork and Leadership skills.
- Customer Oriented Mindset.
- Proficiency in Computer Operation.
- The candidate should have the ability to recover loans in large volumes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Excellent writing communication skills.
- The candidate should have a minimum of S.S.C.E qualification.
- We have a standard promotion and salary increase plan.
- Not specified
9:00am – 6:00pm
One hour break at noon
Work every Monday – Saturday.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to:
Recommended training programme
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org