7Eleven Consultancy services is a company that specializes in running full HR services in a consulting role. The Company renders services such as recruitment, organization development, payroll management, training, etc. The company is recruiting to fill the position of a Customer Service Executive in Lagos. The role a customer service executive plays in ensuring all customers receive exceptional care is very vital to a company’s business and word-of-mouth reputation. While the responsibilities of this role may vary from one type of organization to another, playing a leadership role in advancing service levels will be expected of the candidate.
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Executive in Lagos:
- Maintaining a very warm, welcoming, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Communicating with customers through various channels and solving every issue they have.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Understanding every detail of our products inside and out so that you can always answer customers’ questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Supervising a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High School Diploma, General Education Degree, or equivalent
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Leadership skills
- Organizational skills
- A mind for recruiting
- Training experience
- Negotiating skills
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.