- Full Time
- Osogbo, Osun
A microfinance bank is seeking a dynamic credit officer to join its team.
Oshogbo Microfinance Bank Limited, a microfinance financial service institution, was founded on April 30, 1992, with identification number 195646 based on 35 Station Road, Osun, Osogbo.
It is looking to recruit credit officers to sell out the company loan products to potential and new customers.
The potential credit officer should have exceptional financial acumen and effectively understand financial facts to make life-changing judgments.
Finally, a top-tier credit officer should have excellent business acumen and a thorough understanding of lending procedures.
Credit Officer Responsibilities
- Convince new clients to obtain loans.
- Meet with clients interested in getting a loan and provide them with the information to begin the loan application process.
- Approve or reject loan requests as well as informing clients and management of your decision.
- Obtain the necessary financial documentation and determine the creditworthiness of the clients.
- Calculate and analyze client risk ratios based on their credit score and financial history.
- Create payment plans for customers such as monthly instalment amounts, interest rates and other fees.
- Monitor the progress of the loan application process and relay any hindrances to clients.
- Use loan management software to keep track of loan applications.
- Organize follow-up meetings with clients to manage loan renewals.
- Ensure that loan applications are in line with the company’s financial policies, state laws and regulations.
- A minimum of 0-1 year of marketing experience.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Customer service.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Persuasive skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Report writing.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to work with loan management software such as Lendstream, CreditOnline and FileInvite.
- Good understanding of lending procedures.
- Possess an ND in Banking, Accounting, or NCE in Business Education.
NGN2,399,987.00 – NGN3,000,000.00 annually.
October 21, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://people.bento.africa/public/jobs/Various-Openings-at-a-Microfinance-Bank_615387910fe6ca6620b01a40
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit people.bento.africa.