- Full Time
A hospitality company is searching for a well-organized control clerk.
De Tastee Group is a prominent quick-service restaurant, outdoor caterers, event hall managers, and home delivery hospitality company to become Nigeria’s premium brand and first choice in the fast-food industry.
- Count and weigh products to be passed to the sales counter and record them on the PTN for each production division
- To ensure that both the transferor and the transferee have signed the products.
- To keep track of all custom orders placed.
- Compilation of product passed records for individual products at the end of the day to acquire total products given (both soft and hardcover registers) and submission to the on-duty internal auditor, including records for special orders.
- After the day’s sales, take stock of the drinks at the counter.
- A minimum of 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Problem-solving skills.
- Result oriented.
- Attention to Detail (meticulous)
- High level of responsibility
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- Calm and calculated
- Bold and firm.
- High level of commitment, leadership skills and organization.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent data analytics skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Must have excellent knowledge of MS Excel and other MS packages
- Knowledge of the use of sage pastel will be an added advantage.
- OND in Accounting, Statistics, Business administration or related disciplines.
31st December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://bit.ly/3wfiHV3
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.