- Full Time
A digital bank is searching for a committed content writer to write blog posts, articles, product descriptions, social media posts and content for the corporate website.
Kuda is a full-service digital bank with an app. The company goal is to become the go-to bank for Africans residing on the continent and for the African diaspora living anywhere in the world.
The bank is free of obscene banking fees and excels at assisting consumers with budgeting, spending wisely, and saving more.
The hired content writer is responsible for analyzing analytics to alter material as needed.
The writer regularly updates the company’s website and pitches pieces to various third-party platforms to promote the corporate blog.
Also, you should be able to follow editorial requirements when developing material.
Furthermore, to be a successful content writer, you should keep up with the current SEO tactics.
Finally, a high-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to developing reader engagement tactics.
- Research topics connected to the industry.
- Write clear marketing text to advertise our products or services.
- Create well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems,
- Proofread and revise it before publishing a blog post.
- Send your work to the editors for feedback and approval.
- To enhance online traffic, collaborate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles. Conduct simple keyword analysis and follow SEO rules.
- Use social media to promote your material.
- Identify customer demands and content gaps, and suggest new topics.
- Ensure that everything is in order (style, fonts, images and tone)
- The potential candidate should have proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result-oriented skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Knowledge in content editing or writing, as well as HTML and WordPress, would be advantageous.
- Strong trading experience and passion for Financial markets
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems like WordPress.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Possess a BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.