- Full Time
- Ikoyi, Lagos
A real estate company is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented content creator to help us produce high-quality outputs.
GText Homes is a prominent real estate solutions provider with offices in Africa, North America, Europe, and Asia and is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
The content producer will update old content, create new work, and find new methods to connect with customers.
You should also participate in the development of our style guidelines.
To be a successful content creator, you should create compelling content that appeals to users’ interests.
Finally, a great content producer would encourage collaboration among internal stakeholders to guarantee that our company’s deliverables are consistent.
- Content creation for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company’s website.
- Assist the marketing team with the design of content for ad campaigns.
- Check for flaws and inconsistencies in the text.
- Improve the readability of existing content by editing and polishing it.
- To improve traffic to the company’s website, conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices.
- Create catchy headlines and body copy that will pique the interest of the intended audience.
- Identify client demands and recommending new content to fill in the gaps in the company’s existing content
- Have a minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result-oriented skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Organizational and research skills.
- Strong listening abilities.
- The ability to work on numerous projects at the same time.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience with content writing or copywriting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- A collection of articles that have been published.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
10th February 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org