Shoutvox an international company is currently recruiting for the role of a Content Writer (Remote) . This talented individual will be responsible for developing content in the form of blog posts, articles, landing page content and additional marketing content (email copy, etc.).The content writer will be an integral part of our overall content marketing efforts to support our local and small business clients.
To be successful in this role, the writer will need to be capable of performing basic research when needed and have the ability to craft engaging content that is industry-specific and tailored to reach specific audiences.
Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
Responsibilities of a Content Writer (Remote):
- Researching and developing engaging contents for blogs and articles to help increase conversions.
- learning about our overall content marketing efforts to help us provide the best product possible to our clients.
- Report to our content management team in a timely manner (must answer and respond to emails in 24 hours or less)
- Collaborate with other members of our marketing team to create content that is specifically crafted to capture the attention of a particular target audience.
- Must be familiar with creating content that is optimized for SEO as well as conversions
- Must be reliable and able to meet all deliverable deadlines
- Must have Microsoft Word or a comparable software to create content in .doc or .pdf formats
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables.
Increase your chances of getting this job, you can enroll for the following courses:
- Business writing.
2. Soft skills.
- Improving your interview skills.
To apply for this job please visit shoutvox.com.