Candidates with the capacity to think both creatively and analytically are preferred.
We are a group of technology and wellness enthusiasts passionate about using aroma diffusers and essential oils to help people feel better.
For this, we designed volant, a handcrafted stone diffuser with a minimalistic Scandinavian aesthetic.
We’ve had an incredible journey thus far, assisting over 35,000 consumers since our inception in 2020.
Now we’re getting ready to mass-produce hundreds of thousands of diffusers and launch volant outside of Europe.
Producing and releasing material, writing, editing, proofreading, establishing content strategy, and managing a content team are just a few of the responsibilities of a content manager.
Content managers should be comfortable coming up with new strategies to grow an online presence and incorporating analytics into content strategy development.
- Plan and create (videos, images, copy) Ad material should be storyboarded.
- To develop creatives, instruct and manage freelancers, photographers, video editors, and influencers.
- Write ad copy and coordinate with translators and copywriters to ensure that the document is localized for all countries.
- Work in ad managers, uploading and optimizing advertising daily.
- Ensure that our messaging and content are consistent across all platforms, including Facebook/Instagram, email, the website, Google, Pinterest, Snap, TikTok, and organically.
- Collaborate with the customer satisfaction team to do customer research to understand our customers better.
- Plan, hire and develop our marketing staff.
- Improve the conversion rate of our website.
- Contribute significantly to the company’s overall strategy
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Creative skills.
- Result oriented.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
It is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced start-up with highly high ambitions. We are already one of the fastest-growing DtC brands in Europe, and we are going worldwide in 2022.
At volant, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join an international start-up in year two as our fourth employee.
- Work with skilled founders who have previous experience with start-ups.
- Take on a huge responsibility and get the opportunity to grow and learn new things quickly.
- Work from anywhere in the world as we are all remote workers
- Attend our quarterly boot camps worldwide, all expenses covered (we spent one month in a villa in Thailand in November!)
- Competitive compensation
- Free volant diffuser and essential oils.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://apply.mojob.io/13757/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit apply.mojob.io.