- Full Time
- Abuja and Lagos
A consulting firm is searching for talented individuals to join our growing team as part of our ambition to scale our business rapidly.
Deloitte & Touche is the world’s largest private professional services network.
The company is a significant professional services business in Nigeria, specialized in audit, tax, consulting, risk advisory, and financial advisory services.
It works with clients in various industries, including financial services, consumer products, telecommunications, media and technology, energy resources, industrial, and government.
It is looking for a candidate to provide business and technology strategy and execution to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
The suitable applicant will assist customers in resolving their most challenging problems is unrivalled.
The suitable applicant will help the company achieve its objectives by providing business and technology strategy and execution to help lead the competitive markets.
Furthermore, the hired consultant will be responsible for designing, conducting and managing Human Capital consulting engagements.
Finally, the potential candidate will provide leadership and support to project team members using relevant techniques, tools and processes.
It is recruiting for the following positions:
- Senior Consultant: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Deloitte6/743999779236984-consulting-core-business-operations-senior-consultant
- Risk Advisor – Governance Risk & Regulatory: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Deloitte6/743999777700188-risk-advisory-governance-risk-regulatory-experienced-hire
- Tax & Legal Professional – Future Opportunities: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Deloitte6/743999710135802-future-opportunities-tax-legal
- Risk Advisor (Future Opportunities): https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Deloitte6/743999710135935-future-opportunities-risk-advisory
- Audit & Assurance Professional – Future Opportunities: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Deloitte6/743999710134783-future-opportunities-audit-assurance
- Financial Advisor (Future Opportunities): https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Deloitte6/743999710135452-future-opportunities-financial-advisory
Abuja and Lagos
- Feasibility studies.
- Economic impact assessment.
- Business process improvement and reengineering.
- Standard Operating Procedures documentation.
- Report outlining, content development and documentation.
- The potential candidate should have at least three years plus experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Big 4 or Professional Services firm is a plus.
- The candidate should demonstrate experience and ability to maintain the confidentiality of information and trade secrets of the organization.
- Evidence of knowledge and training on basic employee information security guidelines is also required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking.
- Adaptability skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Result oriented.
- Good team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Customer service.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Management skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Strategic and Business Design.
- Finance and Performance, Supply Chain and Network Operations, Technology Strategy and Transformation such as ERP: SAP, Emerging ERP Solutions.
- The potential candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree such as B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng., B.Tech., or Higher National Diploma in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper or upper credit division.
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level or NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language, in one sitting only.
- Relevant Professional Certifications are required.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Deloitte6/743999710135729-future-opportunities-consulting
- We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident.
- To help you with your interview, we suggest you research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.