- Full Time
Compliance Manager needed in Nigeria.
Pro-Health International is a faith-based, non-profit organization providing free health care to Nigeria’s underserved populations for more than 30 years.
PHI has received funding from the CDC and USAID to implement HIV and AIDS prevention, treatment, care projects and OVC and global health security projects.
The company is looking to recruit a compliance manager.
- Report to the board of directors working closely with the project management team.
- The compliance manager will keep an open line of contact with the AOR and other relevant staff.
- Ensure that the organization’s operations and commercial transactions follow the ACE award’s terms and conditions and applicable USAID policies, rules, and regulations.
- Create compliance procedures, analyzing company policies, and advising the company’s management on any hazards.
- Interprets new GON and USG regulations and presents them to the organization’s senior management.
- Design and implement internal policies that ensure that they can meet these new external requirements.
- Review employees’ work and provide advice on compliance. The manager will be familiar with risk management and industry standards.
- The manager will ensure the organization operates legally and ethically and respond to policy violations while meeting project objectives.
- Finally, compliance directors are responsible for training staff on these internal policies and monitoring their effectiveness.
- The candidate should have previous experience in risk management and compliance.
- The candidate should have the ability to work with other departments in the organization.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficient with the use of a computer.
- Must be conversant with current industry compliance protocols and best practices.
- The candidate should possess a minimum of B.Sc or BA in Law, Finance, Business Administration or a related field.
- A relevant compliance certification.
14th September 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and their Resume / CV as one document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Disclaimer Clause: This job description is not an exhaustive list; rather, it is intended to indicate the skills, efforts, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Equal Opportunity: Pro-Health International is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, colour, religion,
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recommended training programme
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com