- Full Time
A financial institution is seeking a compensation analyst who can study our company’s remuneration arrangements in great depth.
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a worldwide financial organization that offers a broad range of market-leading financial products and services to individuals, businesses, private and public entities across Africa and the United Kingdom.
The Bank, which is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, and has subsidiaries in Cote d’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone, and the United Kingdom, employs over 12,000 people and has total assets of N4.057 trillion and shareholder funds of N661.1 billion.
The Compensation and Benefits Officer will charge the Holding Company’s employee compensation and benefit plans and support the Group’s overall compensation and benefits standards, interacting with regulators and all banking subsidiaries and non-banking business units.
The hired candidate will assess our remuneration packages by examining employees’ experience and duties, doing comparative analysis by area and industry, and considering the company’s financial performance.
During probation, the compensation analyst will develop compensation packages for new hires, which will after that be increased.
Also, you will generate remuneration packages for newly formed positions.
Furthermore, to be successful in this job, you must strike a good balance between employee pay and the firm’s financial performance and provide sound advice to management on the number of employees the company can afford to hire.
Finally, top applicants will be thorough, have exceptional business acumen, and be team players.
Responsibilities of a compensation analyst
- Payroll administration and management.
- Provide employees with up-to-date, high-quality guidance on benefits, personal income tax, and other statutory deductions.
- Administration and reconciliation of statutory remittances
- Analyze and analyze insurance company services, coverage, and options to decide which programs best fit the Group’s needs (HMO Administration, Group Life & Group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme and BUPA International Insurance Scheme)
- Management of exits.
- Administration of loans and perks.
- Coordinate and manage Expatriate and Immigration concerns.
- Prepare a group budget and pledge monitoring system.
- Maintain and update policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure that compensation and benefit standards conform with the Group’s rules and other regulations.
- Ensure proper documentation and administration.
- Report and handle all subsidiary enquiries (Banking and non-banking subsidiaries).
- Provide and review rules and policies on salary and benefits for the Group and make inquiries from subsidiaries’ HR departments as appropriate.
- Conduct site visits to ensure compliance with Compensation & Benefits Group policies.
- Access, enter and compile data for the team using HR information systems.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years previous experience in a Generalist HR role, with a proven track record in working as a Compensation analyst to deliver contemporary HR practices.
- Experience in financial services or management consultancy, a plus.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Resourcefulness and Resilience.
- Result oriented.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Negotiation Skills
- A solution is a driven mindset.
- Vendor Management.
- Good written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.
- Experience in different avenues for talent acquisition such as social media, networking, employee referrals, job postings, and conducting open houses and virtual job fairs.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Social Sciences.
- Professional certification in Human Capital from any of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) or Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) the UK.
25th January 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://gtcoplc.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers/640174000003475901/Compensation-Benefits-Analyst?source=CareerSite
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit gtcoplc.zohorecruit.com.