- Full Time
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Community Liaison Officer
Location: Okpella, Edo
- Support the AGM in attending consultative meetings with communities, agencies, NGOs etc.
- Monitor and report on the social performance of all CSR projects undertaken by the plant.
- Regularly, under the supervision of the AGM, update Stakeholder Engagement Plan and (SEP), Community Development Plan (CDP), Stakeholder Mapping (SM), Register/database.
- Act as a liaison who engages communities and other stakeholder groups in order to ensure peaceful and harmonious relationship in the environment.
- Provides feedback/ useful information to the plant on relevant issues from the communities which might affect the plant’s operations.
- Serves as Secretary to Community Development Committee (CDC) and other community fora, local institutions meetings or stakeholder meetings at the community level.
- Coordinates the local project implementation committee (PIC) during project implementation.
- Writes and submits regular reports to the plant and headquarters through the AGM.
- Continuously enlightening youths/elders of the communities on the need for a cordial business relationship with the Plant to ensure the Plant does not lose its properties (material or human) through willful damage by individuals and/or groups in the host communities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities.
- 5+ years working experience with the reputable organization(s).
- Must be computer literate in key Office application packages e.g Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Should be preferably a Benue indigene.
- Must have relevant experience in community relations.
- Must be able to speak both English Language and Tiv Language fluently.
- Must be able to interpret both English Language and Tiv Language properly.
- Must be able to assess the community needs/priorities and give a report to AGM/mgt.
- Must be mentally and physically fit to handle his/her duties logically to a conclusion.
- Must show the ability to handle community-related issues.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.