- We are recruiting for an Account Manager to join our team in Ikeja, where they’ll work with high-profile corporate and commercial clients to develop communications strategies that connect with their overall company objectives.
- The candidate should exhibit tactical media relations skills, such as establishing and executing traditional and social media outreach initiatives. Furthermore, the candidate must possess strong written communication abilities, initiative, creativity, and be well-organized.
Responsibilities of a Communications Account Manager
- Assist the Account Executive with strategic and tactical decisions.
- Client engagement daily and managing client expectations
- Develop strong digital marketing and communications strategy for all client projects, including launches, events, and online and social media platforms.
- Develop a plan for integrating brand communication across social media platforms.
- Developing assets for both online and offline execution, such as online interactive ad formats, paid and organic social campaigns, and so on.
- Managing the entire shoot process (campaign, content) from start to finish, including mood-boarding, talent selection, negotiations, retouching notes, and so on.
- Create a list of features to include in relevant titles.
- Maintain constant contact with the keyboard.
- From conception to completion, manage public relations projects for various corporate and commercial customers.
- Managing launch events for media and influencers with the help of an internal and external team
- Line supervising junior employees to ensure that they meet goals
- Be a brand advocate, a communications expert, and cultivate essential partnerships.
- Deliver coverage across online, offline, and blogs, as well as maximizing the value of all PR efforts.
- Take charge of all media relations and maintain and develop connections with significant journalists.
- Keep an eye on Sybil & James’s brand placement and exposure, and ensure that all communications and activities are consistent with the brand.
- Collaborate closely with the social media team and keep them informed about all events and launch activities.
- Cooperate with the Account Executive to create a PR activity calendar for the season.
- Manage and assist with new business initiatives, including creating ideas and participation in relevant pitches.
Requirements of a Communications Account Manager role
- A bachelor’s degree
- Two years of experience.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- A thinker who is both creative and strategic
- Well-established press contacts
- Strong event management expertise, excellent presentation skills, and excellent writing abilities.
- Exceptionally well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Professional and calm demeanour Ability to adjust gears quickly as priorities move.
- Social media savvy
- Team player
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
December 20, 2021
December 20, 2021