- Full Time
A digital company is searching for a collections manager to keep an eye on the team and oversee procedures for lowering the amount of outstanding debt.
Kuda is a full-service digital bank with an app. The company goal is to become the go-to bank for Africans residing on the continent and for the African diaspora living anywhere in the world.
The bank is free of obscene banking fees and excels at assisting consumers with budgeting, spending wisely, and saving more.
You’ll also be in charge of negotiating customer extensions or debt write-offs to reduce the company’s possible loss of revenue.
You must be analytical and have excellent report writing skills to be a successful collections manager.
Finally, a top-notch collections manager should have a thorough understanding of collection regulations and constantly look for methods to improve the company’s debt collection.
- Supervise employees and ensure that clients are billed accurately and on time.
- Set the department’s payment collection goals and targets.
- Develop and implement a strategy to improve overdue credit collection.
- Put in place collection strategies and processes to avoid having too much credit outstanding.
- Assure that the company’s recovery policy is followed and complies with all applicable state and federal legislation.
- Implement invoice and payment collection deadlines.
- Negotiate with customers in the event of non-payment.
- Create monthly payment collection feedback reports.
- Keep up to date on any legislative debt collection procedural training.
- Train and mentor staff employees in the collections section.
- Possess previous work experience as a Collections Manager or similar role.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Team management skills.
- Good conflict resolution.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Ability to work as a team player
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Possess a B.Sc in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or relevant field.
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet.
- A stimulating and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://apply.workable.com/kuda/j/E495AB9CA4/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.