- Full Time
A building construction company is seeking a motivated, experienced civil engineer with extensive industrial expertise.
Romax Properties Limited is a reputable building construction and development company in Lekki, Lagos, with many years of experience.
The ideal candidate should split their time between the office, on-site visits, and attending council meetings to be successful.
The civil engineer must be a critical thinker with strong subject knowledge in mathematics and physics to identify and solve engineering problems.
Finally, you must have creative skills to propose novel solutions and improvements to technological procedures.
- Create intricate designs.
- Assess feasibility and conduct site inspections.
- Design and carry out project plans.
- Conduct research and generate project estimates.
- Examine government rules and regulations.
- Monitor and optimize safety protocols, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Make suggestions or present different solutions to challenges.
- Liaise with clients and other professional subcontractors with confidence.
- Project management responsibilities such as managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Good writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in using computers for drawings.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to use different engineer software.
- A minimum of B.Sc or HND or any other related discipline.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter with CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org