- Full Time
A construction company is looking to recruit for the position of a structural civil engineer.
Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is a subsidiary of CBMI Construction Co., Ltd, part of the CNBM Group’s parent company.
It’s primarily in charge of project management and service delivery in Nigeria and West Africa.
The business scope includes Fabrication, Industry Constructional Engineering and Civil Constructional Engineering.
The company is searching for an engineer with extensive experience in concrete and steel structures.
The potential candidate will create narrative specifications that outline the implementation of the technical requirements.
Furthermore, the hired engineer must have extensive experience with industrial projects such as cement plant production, construction material production.
Finally, it is preferable that you have experience working on projects for multinational clients.
Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
- Carry out structural design and engineering, such as drafting and detailing.
- Create reports for structural design calculations.
- Consult with geotechnical experts to study ground conditions and decide based on the findings.
- Conduct structural and technical analyses as well as site investigations.
- Compile project requirements and oversee the tendering process.
- Prepare a status progress report on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Make technical suggestions.
- Ensure project quality and include HSE principles in the civil, structural design.
- At least 4-6 years of working experience.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Result oriented.
- Accurate and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Good knowledge of various software such as AutoCAD, Microsoft Project, Staad Pro, Scale, Orion.
- Good understanding of the industrial type of projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- COREN registered or any other relevant certification.
1st November 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org