- Full Time
A lounge is looking for a good chef that is passionate about creating wonderful meals for our customers.
The potential candidate will be in charge of cooking at the lounge.
The suitable applicant will create the menu, ensuring that each meal is nutritional and cost-effective.
In addition, the hired chef will work with a team of culinary employees to ensure that food meets the highest quality standards.
To cap it up, top candidates will also be innovative cooks who can create recipes.
- Ensure that the food is of high quality and delivered on schedule.
- Menu planning, keeping in mind budget and seasonal food availability.
- All cooking operations are under my supervision.
- Organizing kitchen personnel and aiding them as needed.
- Train staff members to prepare and cook all of the menu items.
- Take inventory of ingredients and equipment as well as place orders for replacements.
- In the kitchen, enforcing safety and sanitation requirements.
- Develop new recipes to keep the cuisine current.
- Keep up with industry developments.
- Receive input and make adjustments.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Persuasive skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
7th November 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicant should send their CV to: email@example.com
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org