- Full Time
Chartered Accountant needed in Port Harcourt
Eromedix Technologies is a subsidiary of Image Diagnostics, founded in 1996 to provide high-quality support to healthcare facilities by supplying medical diagnostic equipment, consumables, maintenance services, training, delivery services, leadership, and healthcare development.
The company is looking to recruit a freelance developer.
Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Prepare treasury reports and cash flow daily.
- The practice of trading statistics reports daily.
- Monthly Management Accounts preparation.
- Ensure the accuracy of the company’s internal records.
- Answer clients’ questions.
- Keep legal and statutory documents.
- Ensure that the company complies with minimum legal requirements.
- Prepare final accounts up to balance sheet in compliance with acceptable accounting standards.
- Formulate budgets and variance analysis.
- Reconcile general ledger and cost centre reporting.
- Develop internal controls and procedures.
- Protect the company’s contracting interests.
- Preparation of quarterly Board reports.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience as an accountant, preferably in a Marketing Organization.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Management skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- The candidate should have a thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- The candidate should have strong presentation skills with advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint and other presentation tools.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related field.
- Possession of ICAN, ACCA or ACA, CFA is an added advantage.
2nd September 2021 by 3.00 pm.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with photocopies of their Credentials (O’Level certificate or its equivalent, Diplomas or Degrees, NYSC Certificate) with a detailed CV indicating telephone numbers, email and contact address to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submit at our office
The Operations Manager,
Image Complex, No 9b Eligbam Road,
Opposite Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic,
For more enquiries, please call 07016842268.
Recommended training programme
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com