- Full Time
A food shopping store is looking to recruit versatile, clever and energetic restaurant cashiers to join our professional and pleasant team.
White Tree Gourmet offers a seamless food shopping experience is in the heart of Ikoyi, Lagos,
In-store or online, you can get fresh vegetables and high-quality things for your house.
Whitetree Bistro is a relaxing haven with delectable cuisine.
Its mission is to make grocery shopping in Nigeria more modern and inspiring for our customers.
The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, double-check prices and quantities, receive payments, issue receipts, answer questions, and provide helpful information about products, promotions, and item locations.
Handle customer complaints, execute refunds and exchanges and keep your work area tidy.
Also, you’ll need a strong work ethic and a high level of accuracy to succeed as a cashier.
Finally, the candidate should be aware of your customers’ demands and dedicated to giving exceptional service.
- Welcome Customers, answer inquiries and advice or give recommendations.
- The candidate should be able to use scanners, scales, cash registers and other electronic devices.
- Balance the cash register.
- Generate reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accept payments, confirm that all pricing and amounts are correct, and provide each customer with a receipt.
- Refunds and exchanges are processed and resolve complaints.
- Purchases should be bagged or wrapped to ensure safe transportation.
- Follow all store procedures for coupons, gift cards or purchasing specified commodities like alcohol or smokes.
- Keep a clean work environment.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- At least 1-year relevant work experience.
- Experience in retail supermarkets or FMCG is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Persuasive skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Good writing skills.
- Proficient numeracy skills.
- The ability to use a computer is an added advantage.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Good with calculations.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND, NCE qualifications.
5th December 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Cashier” as the email’s subject.
Note: Candidates living on the Lagos Island or environs are expected to apply.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com