- Full Time
The Place is looking to recruit for the position of cashier.
The Company is a multi-billion dollar Nigerian conglomerate that is rapidly growing, world-class and dynamic. It was founded and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience or training from Arthur Andersen, now KPMG in Nigeria.
It is looking to recruit versatile, intelligent, and energetic restaurant cashiers with a passion for providing excellent service.
The hired cashier will be responsible for offering enthusiastic, charming, and attentive service to all clients.
To be successful in this role, the cashier will work alongside team members to ensure customers have a wonderful experience and maintain relationships with customers.
Lagos Island, Lagos
- Welcome customers on arrival.
- Ensure that customers are treated with courtesy.
- Resolve customers issues and complaints quickly.
- Make sure sales entries are documented correctly and customers are issued receipts.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness at all times.
- Knowledge of the Company’s products is required.
- Must be able to persuade others to buy.
- Experience in the hospitality industry could be an added advantage but not compulsory.
- Must reside in or be able to work on the Island.
- Must be between 18-25 years old.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Persuasive skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Good writing skills.
- Proficient numeracy skills.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Good with calculations.
- Minimum of SSCE and Maximum of OND.
- Must be able to work in a team environment
13th October 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/ThePlace1/743999776083691-cashier-lagos-island
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria should not apply.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.