Our car wash business, located in the following locations: Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki is recruiting car wash attendants. There will be training for successful candidates on using the company’s products and tools. Interested applicants should apply for the car wash attendant vacancy on the island.
Location: Island, Lagos.
Pay: 500 Naira per car washed.
Job Description for a car wash attendants job vacancy on the island:
- Participate in the wash process and apply car wash equipment.
- Greet customers courteously and explain available wash services to them; take and process wash payments to satisfy customers and car wash.
- Scrub heavily soiled and hard to reach areas of vehicles and pre-wash exterior areas of cars.
- Carry out periodic maintenance of equipment used in washing to keep them in proper working order.
- Perform cleaning of the facility and ensure everything is kept in the appropriate place and organized.
- Assist customers in any area concerning the car wash process.
- Apply water hoses, nozzles, brushes, soap buckets, broom, hand tools, pressure washer, and grease gun.
- Move or direct cars into the wash area with a pleasant, focused, and competent attitude.
- Carry out visual inspection of vehicles to confirm their condition before sending them into the wash area.
Ensure company policies and procedures adhere daily.
- Ensure vacuums are unclogged, trash cans emptied, and hoses adequately hung.
- Experience driving vehicles of different types, including automatic and manual cars, will be a plus.
- Knowledge of cars and their parts, tools and other necessary equipment.
- No qualification is needed.
other skills and abilities:
- Ability to display a courteous and professional attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills to ensure optimum customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work standing over long periods.
- Ability to lift items of moderate weight.
- Ability to work outdoors and be efficient in all weather conditions.
- Ability to work swiftly to deliver washed vehicles to customers in record time.
- Ability to interact ethically with fellow employees and customers.
- Excellent communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to handle the physical demand of the job.
- Ability to follow directions and correctly implement tasks.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.