- Full Time
Assist to Hire
We’re looking to add a Canva Expert (Lekki) to our team. You’ll be designing digital products from invitation cards, certificates, and many more. The candidate must be a self-starter, capable of using graphic tools to create fantastic cartoon ideas. The potential self-starter must have exceptional attention to detail, especially with the ability to meet deadlines.
Location: Lekki (you must live within Lekki or its environs).
Pay: N70,000 – N80,000
Job Responsibilities for Canva Expert (Lekki):
- The potential graphic designer will develop concepts by examining and replicating other designs.
- Create unique designs such as certificates, invitation cards, graduation cards, wall prints and many more.
- Ability to use different design tools, especially Canva, to prepare and complete art.
- Coordinate with other designers, marketing, printers, and coworkers to accomplish targets.
- Work effectively to deliver projects on time.
- Use software like Adobe Photoshop to create various images, cartoons, and layouts for product illustrations and company logos.
- Review final layouts and make suggestions for modification.
- Submit samples of art in its different sizes to management.
- BSc degree holder.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Marketing, production, website design, corporate branding, product packaging, ads and multimedia design.
Technical skills required
- Proficiency with the use of Canva.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing applications such as Adobe Photoshop, e.t.c.
- Knowledge of computer-aided design.
Soft Skills required
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Possess the ability to both give and receive constructive criticism.
- Attention to detail and result oriented.
- Creative and decision-making skills.
- Time management skills with the capacity to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
Assist To Hire Learning also offers a range of employability courses that can help you secure 21st-century jobs.
Each course on this platform takes an activity-based approach to raise learners’ awareness about employers’ expectations and equip you to work anywhere in the world.
Our courses are developed in response to an increased focus on work-related learning to meet the needs of job seekers and employees who want to update their skills.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.