A mid-sized regional general practice law firm that serves an international legal service plan needs an experienced Call Center Representative.
Responsibilities of a Call Center Representative.
- Managing inbound and outbound contacts, as well as de-escalating situations with unhappy customers.
- providing patient assistance and support.
- guiding callers through troubleshooting.
- supporting company compliances and protocols.
- processing timely referrals to referral attorneys within our network database.
Requirements of a Call Center Representative.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent active listening abilities
- Patient and empathic.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Working in a fast-paced atmosphere is not a problem for you.
- Literacy on the computer
- Adaptability and flexibility are essential qualities.
- Interpersonal skills that are second to none.
- Must be capable of multitasking.
Job Type: Full-time
Hourly Pay: $15.00
Hours: Monday-Friday (35 hours per week)
Ability to work remote: Yes
All interested candidates should click HERE to apply
To apply for this job please visit mwm-law.com.