- Full Time
A microfinance bank is looking to recruit a business development officer.
Trinity Mortgage Finance Company Limited formed Lawebod Microfinance Bank on March 30, 1993.
It was reformed and recapitalized in 2016; it changed its name to Lawebod Microfinance Bank Limited.
The company better use its strengths and resources to compete more effectively and reposition itself as one of Nigeria’s leading providers of microfinance banking services.
The Central Bank of Nigeria has granted the bank a license, and the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation insures the bank’s deposits.
The business development executive will be in charge of customer retention, new business development and acquisitions.
Also, the potential candidate must demonstrate their ability to generate new business to meet revenue targets.
Finally, they should build successful business relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Find new consumers and keep in touch with the ones you already have.
- Customers can use this source to open current, savings, and time deposit accounts.
- Prospect for new customers and processing credit applications.
- Investigate new business opportunities.
- Assist with business management and financial concerns when necessary.
- Client administration.
- Deposits are collected daily and repay loans monthly.
- Develop and implement a business plan for specified target areas that can bring in large amounts of new deposits for the bank.
- As the single point of contact for new business, build and manage strategic relationships for fixed deposit customers.
- At least 1 – 5 years of work experience.
- Efficient interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding research skills.
- Customer services skills.
- Great networking skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- The potential candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
December 20, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Virtual Customer Service Course
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org