- Full Time
- Akure, Ondo
A financial institution is looking to recruit a business development manager to take over a combination of existing accounts and new sales territory due to promotion on our team.
Wema Bank Plc is a bank based in the United Kingdom.
It is widely regarded as Nigeria’s longest-surviving and most resilient indigenous Bank, which has diligently provided a full range of value-added banking and financial advice services to the Nigerian public over the years.
The hired candidate should be an engaged listener, have a captivating sales personality, and desire to pursue and close new business through cold calls and warm inbound leads to success in this profession.
Also, the ideal candidate will contribute to business development and execution of branch sales plans to achieve desirable profitability, foster a productive, value-producing relationship between the Bank and customers.
- Coordinate the social media team and put strategic meetings together or independently.
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Find and develop new markets and improve sales.
- Develop quotes and proposals for clients.
- Develop goals for the development team and business growth and meet them.
- Train personnel and help team members develop their skills.
- At least 3-8 years of work experience in Commercial Business at any reputable bank or financial institution.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Good conflict resolution.
- Experience as a business development manager in customer service or a similar role.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Must be IT fluency.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Possess a B.Sc in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Digital Marketing or any other related field.
31st December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://wemabank.seamlesshiring.com/job/view/58/business-development-manager-akure
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit wemabank.seamlesshiring.com.