- Full Time
- Ajah, Lagos
Our client in the real estate sector is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position of business development manager.
Abraham Adesanya, Ajah, Lagos
- Coordinate the social media team and be able to put strategic meetings together or independently.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related fields.
- Experience working as a business strategist is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can utilise social media to communicate the company’s services verbally.
- Real estate and sales is an added advantage.
- Should not camera shy.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified should send apply using the link below:
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.