A real estate company is looking to recruit a business development intern.
Lensbury Homes Limited is a real estate development firm in Nigeria specializing in designing, building, and administration smart urban luxury homes.
Our highly qualified partners and in-house professionals collaborate at Lensbury Homes to ensure that our customers receive cutting-edge and cost-effective real estate solutions.
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Assist in creating and delivering a sales action plan that supports the company’s strategic objectives, reaching sales targets, and taking corrective action as needed.
- Assist in the development of strategies to maximize commercial potential while minimizing company risks.
- Monitor industry legislative developments, formulate strategic adjustments and implement those changes to maintain compliance and maximize business performance.
- Attend trade shows, events, demonstrations, and other relevant activities on behalf of the organization.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with essential stakeholders like clients, community organizations, regulatory bodies.
- Maintain strict secrecy at all times, including current business activities, short- and long-term plans, proposals under review, and any other business-related activity.
- Keep a thorough understanding of the company’s portfolio and a working understanding of competitor products and services.
- Obtain client input on service quality and share it with management to continue to improve.
- Previous experience is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Willingness to learn.
- Organizational skills
- Ability to manage deadlines.
- Ability to work with team members.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- A Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related field.
16th December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who possess the right competencies and are confident to fulfil our expectations should apply.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit lensburyhomes.com .