- Full Time
- Lekki, Lagos
A hospitality company is looking to recruit a business development manager to take over a combination of existing accounts and new sales territory due to promotion on our team.
The Blu Atlantic Hotel is a 44-room luxury hotel in Lekki Phase 1 that offers top-notch accommodations and a fine dining restaurant.
The hired candidate should be an engaged listener, have a captivating sales personality, and desire to pursue and close new business through cold calls. Warm inbound leads to success in this profession.
Also, the ideal candidate will contribute to business development and execution of branch sales plans to achieve desirable profitability, foster a productive, value-producing relationship between the Bank and customers.
- In the hotel industry, a business development executive is responsible for increasing the hotel’s revenue.
- He creates programs to enhance occupancy and make profitable use of the hotel’s lodging, conference, and leisure services.
- The potential business development executive must be aware of issues that affect the hotel sector and acquire a thorough understanding of the wants and attitudes of hotel guests.
- The applicant will be in charge of arranging marketing and promotional initiatives to satisfy visitors’ demands.
- Collaborate with other hotel workers to ensure that customers are happy with the facilities and stay.
- The applicants should have at least two years of work experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Good conflict resolution.
- Experience as a business development manager in customer service or a similar role.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Must be IT fluency.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com