Business Developer/Social Media Manager
The business developer/social media manager will be in charge of customer retention, new business development and acquisitions for an HR firm. Also, the potential candidate must demonstrate their ability to generate new business to meet revenue targets. Finally, they should build successful business relationships with new and existing customers.
- Identify and research potential clients
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals
- Communicate with stakeholders and negotiate contract terms with clients
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives
- Create and implement processes and policies to support the overall business
- Track, identify and add qualified prospects to sales pipeline
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business
- Track and report on the status of proposal components
- Conduct ongoing market research
- Work with the pricing department to create rate proposals
- Drive the end-to-end sales process
- Prepare and submit sales contracts
- 1+ years experience working in a development role.
- Previous role in a leadership position.
- A valid passport.
- Robust interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel in order to see clients, explore new markets and attend conventions.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability in business-to-business (B2B) sales.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies.
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Ability and willingness to travel for meetings with prospective and existing client.
Interested candidates should click on the link below –
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org