- Full Time
- Lagos, Nigeria
A well known African top integrated energy company is looking to recruit a business analyst to join its project team.
Oando Plc has a rich history as one of Africa’s top integrated energy solutions providers.
The Nigeria Stock Exchange is its top listing, and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange is its secondary listing.
The company common values are Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion, and Professionalism (TRIPP).
The hired candidate will collaborate with other business analysts and directly report to the project manager.
Also, Performing extensive requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing user acceptability testing will be your key responsibilities.
Finally, you should have a natural analytical mindset and communicate complex concepts to non-technical consumers to succeed in this profession.
- The hired candidate should help develop and implement OCEL’s vision, short and long-term goals, programs and policies.
- Assist with creating and implementing broad procedures that regulate all business operations and administration elements.
- Monitor the Company’s performance to see how far it’s getting closer to achieving its declared goals.
- Collects and analyzes information/data from various internal and external stakeholders on regulatory challenges, market needs, the competitive environment, business performance, and other relevant topics.
- The EVPO receives critical information.
- The potential applicants will assist in achieving peak performance in operational and cost-control responsibilities.
- Follow up with entities on organizational performance metrics reporting and monitoring.
- Perform various types of corporate, financial, and technical analysis.
- Assist with report research and compilation, delivering vital data to the EVPO and other critical executives for decision-making.
- Create communication materials and pitch books such as presentations and research articles at the request of the EVP.
- Ensures staff follow industry, regulatory, company policies and procedures.
- Assist in identifying, collecting, and communicating regulatory, political, and other concerns that may impact OCEL’s business and operations.
- Support the EVPO’s relationships with key departments across the Company to collect relevant and timely information for future action.
- The potential candidate should possess 2 – 3 years of work experience in the Energy industry.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills
- Problem-solving skills.
- Result oriented.
- General Business Knowledge
- Strategic thinking
- Planning and control.
- Business Performance Monitoring.
- Customer focus and orientation.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Basic energy industry knowledge.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Computer savvy.
- Ability to carry out research.
- Possess a minimum of First Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or other related areas.
- An MBA is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2840676405/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
Spread the love
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.