- Full Time
A renowned food company is searching for a brand manager with experience developing and implementing marketing campaigns that boost brand value, awareness and market share.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has long been a part of Nigerians’ life, both at home and abroad.
The global vision is Africa’s premier foods company, conveniently providing high-quality and cheap products through world-class brands.
Its brands include Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles consumers.
Golden Penny is the company’s flagship brand and one of Nigeria’s most popular and preferred brands among bakers, confectioneries and customers.
As a Brand Manager, you’ll collaborate closely with several teams to develop and implement marketing campaigns that appeal to the target market and drive sales.
The hired brand manager will also create budgets, estimate sales, and evaluate KPIs and ROI.
Furthermore, to be a successful brand manager, you must have a thorough awareness of customer behaviour, keep up with market developments, and constantly watch rival activities.
Finally, you’ll also be in charge of performing research, analyzing data, establishing go-to-market strategies, and providing brand performance reports.
- The potential candidate will be responsible for researching and analyzing consumer behaviour, market trends and competitor activity.
- Establish budget, performance criteria and sales projections.
- Create and implement techniques that appeal to the target audience.
- Plan and execute marketing activities such as campaigns, events, sponsorships and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Boost brand value and profitability through increasing brand awareness.
- Product sales and market share are increasing.
- Measure and report campaign results, as well as evaluate KPIs and ROI.
- Collaborate with several teams, including marketing, creative and legal.
- Supervise the creation of ads, promotional materials, and postal campaigns.
- Assure that messaging and marketing actions are consistent with the company’s brand and values.
- Have at least 5 – 10 years of cognate experience.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Leadership and people management skills
- Problem-solving skills.
- Be self-motivated.
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Highly organized and perform well under pressure.
- Result oriented.
- Innovation skills.
- Must have a high sense of discipline and integrity.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Budget management skills.
- Intense research and analytical skills.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits, including Mathematics and English, in two sittings.
- Membership of Institute of Marketing of Nigeria (NIMN), APCON
- MBA is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy/details/5742
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.