- Full Time
A technology is searching for a results-oriented branch manager.
Proxynet Communications is an information technology firm specializing in systems integration, network security, disaster recovery solutions, and enterprise software.
Its operations aim to offer integrated, turnkey technological solutions to Nigeria’s financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, oil, and blue-chip industries.
Branch managers are also in charge of tracking sales, preparing sales reports, training and supervising employees and soliciting client feedback.
You must have strong leadership talents and outstanding organizational skills to succeed as a Branch Manager.
A skilled Branch Manager can multitask and assign responsibilities to employees as needed.
- Determine, assess, and manage strategic threats and opportunities.
- Follow corporate and industry policies and procedures.
- Increase the branch’s total productivity by providing relevant employee training, properly budgeting, removing inefficiencies, and capitalizing on growth prospects.
- Develop and manage marketing and sales strategy.
- Manage daily operations, particularly customer service and finance, and make necessary improvements.
- Evaluate employee performance and provide feedback and coaching as needed.
- Increase brand awareness for the company within the community.
- Evaluate market conditions and identify opportunities.
- Managing budgets, allocating branch funds, and defining financial objectives.
- Direct all operational aspects such as distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
- Meet goals and metrics.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Share information about effective practices, competitive intelligence, business possibilities, and needs with other offices and headquarters.
- Resolve customer and employee satisfaction issues as soon as possible.
- Maintain high ethical standards and follow all applicable regulations and laws.
- Form a network to boost the branch’s and company’s visibility and reputation.
- The potential candidate should have at least three (3) years of experience in management, finance, sales or a relevant business role.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong tenacious and persuasive skills.
- Must be self-driven and have a passion for Marketing.
- Good Relationship management skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Confident and possess excellent networking skills.
- Customer service.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Strong marketing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Computer appreciation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Business development and acquisition.
- Banking Operations, Policies, and Procedures.
- Possess a B.Sc in Business Administration or related field.
31st December 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org