- Full Time
A supermarket in Lagos is looking to recruit a branch cashier.
Supersaver Supermarket was founded in 2013; Supersaver Supermarket is Nigeria’s fastest-growing retail brand with locations in various regions of Lagos and plans for major expansion.
The supermarket operations are retail, wholesale, manufacturing and agriculture.
Ikosi, Shangisha, Ago Palace, Ajao Estate, Alapere-Ketu – Lagos
- Keep the checkout areas neat and orderly.
- Scan products, operate scanning equipment, resolve scanning errors and ensure accurate pricing.
- Receipt payments in cash or by debit card.
- Issue receipts or refunds.
- Resolve customer complaints and give pertinent information.
- Welcome customers on arrival and leave the store.
- Keep track of transactions and report any irregularities on balance sheets.
- Bag the customer’s belongings with care.
- Count cash, reconcile with total sales and remit to accounts at the end of the shift.
- At least 0 – 3 years of experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be organized, meticulous and customer-centric.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Result oriented.
- Diligent and hardworking.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in any field.
N35,000 – N50,000 monthly.
14th November 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and preferred Location as the email’s subject. e.g. “Cashier – Ago Palace”.
- Non-compliance with this instruction will result in the disqualification of applications.
- For enquiries call: 09064659388.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org