- Full Time
- Ikoyi, Lagos
A well-known name in the health care industry is searching for a billing officer to join its team and help us provide excellent patient care.
In Nigeria, Lagoon Hospitals has continually provided international-standard treatment.
The Hospital was founded in 1984 by Professor Emmanuel and Professor (Mrs.) Oyin Elebute and starting operations in 1986 as a supplier of integrated healthcare services, is now Nigeria’s largest private healthcare services group, with six hospitals.
The Joint Commission International has accredited Lagoon Hospitals as the only Nigerian hospital group and only two in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The Hospitals were accredited for the first time in 2011 and were re-accredited in 2015, 2018, and 2021.
The billing expert is in charge of sending invoices to clients and keeping track of several clients’ amounts to ensure that their account is paid on time and in full.
You must have accounting experience and excellent organizational abilities to be effective as a billing professional.
A skilled billing specialist employs well-organized procedures to keep track of bills and client accounts.
- Develop and implement a creative performance reporting template.
- Coordinate IE’s monthly performance report.
- Assist in identifying and assessing all potential revenue leakages from customer metering, Distribution Transformers, feeders and proposing solutions to reduce them.
- Ensure that the Estimated Charging Methodology and Energy Accounting Policy are used correctly when billing estimated consumers.
- To guide business decisions and guarantee operational efficiency, collect and evaluate data.
- Analyze outcomes using statistical approaches, provide ongoing reports, draw inferences, and present observations to the business.
- Assist in identifying areas with high cash leakages and developing ways to stop them.
- Create delinquent clients based on historical performance and identify, assess and interpret collection and billing efficiency.
- Test the energy shared among feeders, DTs, Business Units and Undertakings for quality assurance.
- Develop business intelligence solutions to aid in coordinating and monitoring collecting efforts.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders who are essential to you.
- Create actionable reports to help you enhance your cash collection efforts and raise your performance.
- Comply with the Quality Management System, Occupational Health & Safety System requirements.
- At least two years of work experience.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Supervisory and Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making skills.
- Result oriented.
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Access, Oracle DB, My SQL
- MIS experience is an added advantage
- Billing operations knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Billing Operations
- System Engineering
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Electricity Regulations and Policies.
- Management Information Systems (MIS).
- Possess a University Degree or Higher Diploma in Accountancy or any other numeric discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:https://bit.ly/Billing_Officer_LH
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.