The company is looking to recruit a billing customer support expert to join it’s team,.
Formstack is a 15-year-old Indianapolis-based firm.
Our customers come from 110 different countries, and our staff work and live all across the United States and the world.
The company creates a relaxed work atmosphere and allow people to perform much independence.
We’re looking for folks who can effectively collaborate with people from various cultures and backgrounds.
The hired candidate will assist us on the front lines by providing human-centric and timely billing support to our customers.
The Billing Customer Support Specialist will contribute to team and company goals, with a strong emphasis on giving an outstanding experience to our consumers.
You will report to the Controller and collaborate closely with the Accounting and Billing Team.
Remote, Work from Anywhere
- Be the main point of contact for billing support queries received by email, chat and scheduled phone calls.
- Prepare refunds and credits, issue bills, process client account changes, react to customer billing enquiries, and help customers change billing information are all daily billing responsibilities.
- Communicate complexities in a clear, simple, and easy-to-understand manner to customers.
- Meet or surpass our set customer inbound ticket quotas in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist in the monitoring of customer accounts that are past due.
- Maintain written or video documentation of the process.
- Consider fresh and innovative approaches to resolving client difficulties.
- Management has requested ad hoc analysis and project help.
- 1-3 years experience in a customer service role focused on billing.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Organizational skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Persuasive skills.
- The ability to work well within a remote team environment.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of billing concepts, particularly SaaS billing.
$45,000-$55,000 per year (USD)
What Formstack Offers
- Free health plans are available for full-time employees in the United States and Canada, and company-paid dental, vision, disability, and life insurance benefits.
- All employees get unlimited PTO.
- There are retirement accounts with company matching for full-time employees in the United States and Canada.
- Updated technology such as company-issued Macs, software and other tools.
- Conferences paid for by the company and additional learning opportunities.
- Yearly workplace get-togethers
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply: https://formstack.applytojob.com/apply/C8VKsTlHdl/Billing-Customer-Support-Specialist
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit formstack.applytojob.com.