- Full Time
An electricity company is looking to recruit a fast-paced, detail-oriented billing analyst to join our company’s billing team.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is a company that distributes electricity in Ikeja, Lagos.
The Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, was established on November 1st, 2013, following the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) handover to the NEDC and KEPCO Consortium under the Federal Government of Nigeria’s privatization scheme.
The billing analysts should ensure that all sales and orders are billed appropriately, setting up clients for billing, issuing invoices and ensuring that invoices match balance sheet data.
You must be able to work independently and efficiently under pressure to succeed as a billing analyst.
Finally, an excellent billing analyst should be able to ensure that billing procedures run smoothly and accurately.
- Develop and implement a creative performance reporting template.
- Coordinate IE’s monthly performance report.
- Assist in identifying and assessing all potential revenue leakages from customer metering, Distribution Transformers, feeders and proposing solutions to reduce them.
- Ensure that the Estimated Charging Methodology and Energy Accounting Policy are used correctly when billing estimated consumers.
- To guide business decisions and guarantee operational efficiency, collect and evaluate data.
- Analyze outcomes using statistical approaches, provide ongoing reports, draw inferences, and present observations to the business.
- Assist in identifying areas with high cash leakages and developing ways to stop them.
- Create delinquent clients based on historical performance and identify, assess and interpret collection and billing efficiency.
- Test the energy shared among feeders, DTs, Business Units and Undertakings for quality assurance.
- Develop business intelligence solutions to aid in the coordination and monitoring of collecting efforts.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders who are essential to you.
- Create actionable reports to help you enhance your cash collection efforts and raise your performance.
- Comply with the Quality Management System, Occupational Health & Safety System requirements.
- At least 4 – 5 years relevant work experience from the related sector with a demonstrable understanding of data analytics.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Supervisory and Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making skills.
- Result oriented.
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Access, Oracle DB, My SQL
- MIS experience is an added advantage
- Billing operations knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Billing Operations
- System Engineering
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Electricity Regulations and Policies.
- Management Information Systems (MIS).
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines – Computer science, Engineering or other related disciplines.
December 6th, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: http://184.108.40.206/position/view/220
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit 220.127.116.11.