- Full Time
An electricity distribution company is looking to recruit a bilateral power purchase supervisor.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is a company that distributes electricity in Ikeja, Lagos.
The Ikeja Electric (I.E.), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, was established on November 1st, 2013, following the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) handover to the NEDC and KEPCO Consortium under the Federal Government of Nigeria’s privatization scheme.
The hired supervisor is responsible for assisting the team by promoting energy delivery growth by expanding Bilateral Power and Feeder band upgrade (Band A & B) and serving as a designated account manager for select Ikeja Electric Prestige sites.
- The expansion of I.E. Prestige generates leads for potential Bilateral power customers.
- Assist the team leader in closing sales of, I.E. Prestige estate and cluster prospects.
- Ensures that all Bilateral Power processes are followed to the letter before and after go-live.
- Improve the customer experience at existing locations to increase customer retention.
- Monitor external and internal stakeholders to verify that the Power Purchase Agreement’s terms and conditions are not broken.
- Creates and enforces programs to assist, I.E. Prestige clients in meeting their demands while also discovering non-energy cross-selling opportunities.
- Identifies clusters/estates for feeder optimization and revenue increase by moving them to higher feeder bands.
- Assist the team leader in locating underserved sites for I.P.P. and renewable energy solutions to increase supply and profitability.
- Helps the team leader in conducting a complete study of the most viable I.P.P./ Renewable energy partnership for the chosen areas, as well as community engagement, agreement reviews and negotiations, and project monitoring during project implementation.
- Comply with the Quality Management System / Occupational Health and Safety criteria, including the objectives and applicable regulations for assigned jobs.
- Supports business growth and innovation in product development by collaborating with the team lead to bring non-energy items to market.
- The Team Lead or management will delegate all other responsibilities.
- The potential candidates should have at least three years of field experience in sales, marketing and relationship management.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- People skill.
- Supervisory skill.
- Problem Solving
- Resource management
- Business Focus.
- Negotiation skills.
- Basic computer proficiency in M.S. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook – Microsoft tools.
- Knowledge in renewable energy solutions.
- Customer relationship management.
- Customer energy management
- Data analytics.
- Possess a B.Sc or H.N.D. in Marketing, Social Sciences or any relevant field.
January 2nd, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: http://220.127.116.11/position/view/222
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit 18.104.22.168.