- Full Time
- Lekki, Lagos
A hospitality company is looking to recruit an ideal applicant to manage its bar.
Waterfront Restaurant – We serve excellent and authentic cuisines with legendary culinary abilities and a dash of originality.
The potential candidate will greet customers, answer enquiries, recommend menu items.
Furthermore, the suitable applicant will create the menu, ensuring that each meal is nutritional and cost-effective.
In addition, the hired bartender will need to be proactive.
Finally, to be successful as a bartender, you should have a nice appearance and engage, welcoming demeanour skills.
- Ensure that it is clean, well-organized and attractively displaying glasses and liquor bottles.
- Prepare fruit and other garnishes before the bar opens.
- The potential candidate will receive orders from patrons and waitstaff.
- Prepares and serves liquor, mixed drinks, wine, beer, and nonalcoholic beverages according to customer orders.
- Collect money from consumers for drinks served.
- Uses sound judgment and, where required, declines service to drunk or rowdy customers.
- Submits orders for liquor, beer and other bar-related items or prepares requisition forms.
- At least 2 – 4 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Must be legal drinking age or older.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Persuasive skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- A more comprehensive range of drink acumen.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with unruly customers.
- Good writing skills.
- Report writing.
- Numerical skills.
- Extensive knowledge of drink preparation or service.
- Ability to learn cash register software used in bars.
N50,000 – N120,000 monthly
6th January 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com .